We're excited to announce we have launched with Klarna to offer the smoothest payment options at checkout. It's a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want and financial breathing room at the same time. Not ready to pay all at once? Just select Klarna at checkout to split your total purchase into 4 equal installments. Absolutely no added interest or fees when you pay on time!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- STEP 1: Add products to cart, select "Klarna" as your payment method during checkout.
- STEP 2: Enter required personal information to know if you're eligible instantly. If approved, Klarna will send you an email confirmation and the details of your payment plan.
- STEP 3: Klarna will send you reminders when it's time to pay. You can complete your future 4 interest-free installments with just one click from now on.
- Shop now. Pay in 4 with Klarna: Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every two weeks. No added interest or fees when you pay on time! No impact on your credit. No hidden fees.
- For more information, please read Full terms of Pay Later in 4 interest-free installments.
- Disclosure: *CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
- At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth payment methods give you more time, control and joy so you can focus on the things you love. We help you get what you love today, with more time to pay. Pay in 4 anywhere. From your computer or through the Klarna App.
- What is Klarna
- Download the Klarna App
- Online Login
- Klarna's Customer Service
- Frequently Asked Questions: visit our FAQ page to find our more about using Klarna.
- Safe and Secure: With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.