Prima Micro Magnetic Lash & Liner Set
The smaller the magnet, the comfier the lash. Some good things do come in small packages.
Experience the most comfortable magnetic lash in the game with the Prima+ Zenith Micro Magnetic Lash & Liner Set. Using nanotechnology to design tiny micro magnets for the most secure hold while also being 50% lighter than your regular magnetic lashes with liner.
These premium Micro Magnetic Lashes are reusable, wind-resistant, ultra long-lasting and drama-proof. Never fear your lashes failing on you ever again.
Each kit includes:
- 2 Pairs of reusable eyelashes in two different styles outfitted with 10 secure, yet tiny magnets. Can be reused up to 60 times!
- 1 Magnetic Eyeliner [4 ml] in black that acts as a smudge-proof, secure bond for your lashes to stay locked onto.
Explore our 6 Micro Magnetic Lash styles
Magnetic Eyeliner also sold separately
Length of Lash Hairs
Length of Lash Band
|5 - 12 mm||33 mm|
||5 - 12 mm||32 mm|
||4 - 10 mm||31 mm|
|Attitude [ELMM02]||5 - 15 mm||32 mm|
|Zen [ELMM03]||4 - 10 mm||30 mm|
|5 - 12 mm||32 mm|
|6 - 14 mm||33 mm|
|Virtuoso [ELMM04]||7 - 18 mm||33 mm|
|Prima [ELMM05]||6 - 19 mm||34 mm|
|Zenith [ELMM05]||5 - 16 mm||33 mm|
|Sigma [ELMM06]||5 - 15 mm||33 mm|
|Star [ELMM06]||8 - 16 mm||35 mm|
Vegan & Free of Latex, Formaldehyde, Alcohol, Phthalates, Parabens & Fragrance
Hypoallergenic & Water-Resistant Eyeliner
How to apply magnetic lashes
1. Line the eyes with Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner and let formula completely dry for 3 minutes
2. Apply Magnetic Lashes along your lash line from corner to corner, and press down to secure
3. To readjust lash positioning, simply reapply fresh coats of liner before reattaching the lashes
How to remove magnetic lashes
1. Soak a cotton pad with an oil-based remover
2. Place cotton pad on eyes and let soak for 30 seconds
3. Gently wipe from inner to outer corner until eyeliner is removed
Magnetic Eyeliner: Styrene Acrylates Copolymer , Ferrosoferric oxide / Triiron tetraoxide, Water, D&C Black No.2 (CI 77266 (nano)), Polysorbate 80, Propylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Octanol / Ethyl glycerol
Really very nice..very comfy..need to let liner dry a little longer..think you could make a pink liner?