JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL - HAIR TREATMENT TUBE
Your hair deserves to stay hydrated with a nourishing hair treatment formulated with proteins and naturally derived oils and experience your fingers running through softer, healthier hair in 1-3 uses!
Jamaican Black Castor Oil Benefits: strengthens damaged/stressed hair and stimulates hair growth
Sulfate-Free, Phthalate-Free, Paraben-Free, Propylene Glycol-Free, Mineral Oil-Free, Petrolatum-Free, Cruelty-Free
- Shampoo, rinse, and towel-dry hair.
- Apply a generous amount of treatment and massage throughout damp hair.
- Leave on for 1-3 minutes. For deeper conditioning, leave on for up to 10 minutes (wrap hair in a heat or plastic cap, or hot towel for optimal nourishment)
* Use 1-2 times a week or as needed.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyquaternium-10, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin
6.77 fl.oz / 200ml
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- If swallowed, consult a physician immediately.
- Keep away from fire and extreme heat.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- hair treatment
This is my second bottle. My hair was so damaged and breaking off. I started using this once a week and it's helping to repair my hair! You can feel a change on the first use.
This was the best Hair Treatment for my hair. I had tried so many other products for my extra dry 4C/4B hair. My hair feels and looks so good now. Will be ordering more of this product to make sure I don't run out.
I was at my local beauty supply and I saw this Jamaican black castor oil deep conditioning treatment and I decided to give it a try because I saw that there was peppermint oil added! I used it for my hair and my sons hair. My son loves it because it smells really good and I love it because of the tingling that I get once applied to the hair. 100/10 rating! Absolutely love it!