*This is not a remote or work from home position.*
ABSOLUTE NEW YORK - Marketing Director
We are Absolute New York, an all-round beauty brand that offers the essentials from cosmetics, skincare, to tools and accessories. True to our New York City roots, we promise absolute individual beauty for everyone.
Our products are made to inspire and celebrate creativity and diversity, and we invite you to discover what you love, what makes you… you.
* You must have experience in the beauty/skincare industry.
We are looking to add another member who aligns with our core values as a team:
- Absolute Best – Always give your best to Absolute New York, your team, and yourself.
- Absolute Integrity – Be honest about absolutely everything. Believe in what you do.
- Absolutely Absolute – Be there for every person in the company.
- Absolute Clarity – Focus. Focus. Focus.
- Absolute Curiosity – Let your intuition and curiosity lead you.
We are looking to hire an in-house Marketing Director to own & lead our marketing strategies and initiatives, help build the Marketing team, and predict necessary steps as we grow. The Marketing Director will work closely with the founders and R&D to ensure successful campaigns and initiatives.
- Build & execute global marketing strategy, calendar and materials for campaigns and product launches, ensuring flawless execution and branding from global partners
- Drive overall brand awareness & positioning, engagement, and growth to support sales & lead generation efforts
- Research and evaluate related industry trends, consumer behavior, etc. & assess data to stay up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques, emerging platforms and media trends
- Research & identify our competitors, potential customers, and demand for our products & services, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage and monitor your team’s daily workflow, delegate project tasks & monitor deadlines and budgets
- Regularly prepare and deliver presentations to the founders & leadership team, analyzing marketing campaign metrics & recommending future strategies
- Facilitate negotiations and executing contracts
- Manage and oversee influencer relations, partnerships and collaborations for PR outreach, gifting, sponsorships, etc.
- Lead creation of new & updates to existing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher), in Business or related field
- 7+ years’ experience leading a Marketing team; cosmetics/skincare industry experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, with the ability to learn programs quickly
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and financial skills, with the ability to predict upcoming trends within the industry of beauty and marketing
- High level of emotional intelligence and ability to adapt to different environments and styles of work
- Ability to lead small teams and maximize their talents to accomplish the job and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail and ability to produce error-free work
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive & determination to complete projects
- Ability to organize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service mindset
Job Type: Full-time